For highly organized and extreme detail-oriented clients their kitchen renovation agenda consisted of architecturally aligning the kitchen with adjacent family room and breakfast area, creating additional over-sized storage with high-end/frameless/furniture-like custom cabinets, seamlessly integrating commercial style appliances and utilizing traditional English plumbing fixtures. Overall, we were able to create this very custom kitchen utilizing many modifications, special requests, and the talented team at Crystal to satisfy our very happy customer.
- The island was enlarged to create ample storage and informal seating.
- New columns were custom made to match the new cabinetry, unifying the kitchen and living room.
- The large island provided an overall updated look with an exaggerated statement piece of seamless granite: 10’ 8” long!
- Tearing out the wall separating the butler’s pantry from the kitchen and adding glass door cabinetry give the Butler’s Pantry an open and appealing feel.
- Previously the butler’s pantry was dark and shut off by an existing wall. The wall was removed to create a light, airy space that improved traffic flow.
- Adding desk/ Office storage by custom designing a lateral files system at the alcove.